Saturday, July 10, 2010

Flash Forward by Robert J. Sawyer * * *

This book is very unlike the TV series. I enjoyed the series, and I did like the book. However, other than the initial idea, they have nothing in common. Oh, and some names are the same, but the people behind them are totally different. So I don't want to write spoilers, it should be enough that the book explores the idea of a Flash Forward without the over-dramatization of the series. It's rather clean and simple. There is a lot of science in it and that can get frustrating. I skipped most of it as I was trying really hard not to fail Physics in high school. So basically I have no clue about partical physics. Once you put it down, it does give you a sense of satisfaction, unlike the last episode of the series, which was just frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment